View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 07:37 PM   #18
Lobo1186

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxmike
Thank you for the info.
I've read and reread article after article on exhausts, flashing, K& N filters etc.
20 to 35 HP at the crank may or may not be noticable. Checking it all out after the job is done on the dyno, well what happens if it isn't as promised or the car runs like crap?
Looked at a TPC racing low pressure turbo unit, that's got to work.
But the price $7500 plus..Ow!
And how will th car run afterward?
They say it runs like a stock car..well maybe.
Very fustrating to find out there's nothing to be done...but we send people to the Moon don't we?

Thought this forum(and the others) would have some answers.
If what you say is true then it seems there's a lot of guys spending some hard earned bucks on masturbation.
Rather spend my dough on a vacation with a hot blond with big boobs.

Comments ...anyone?
if hot blonds and boobs are your thing then by all means.

but yes a low pres. TPC is a good kit and being low pres. it will drive more like an NA car.

but Like I said previously if you want raw power save for an X51 motor. if all you want is straight line performance for cheap... might as well forget even that GT3RS you were eyeing because that also will lose to any moderately built muscle car for a fraction of the price in the straights.

if you want looks there are many things you can do to make your car a looker. hey maybe you will impress a big boobed blond or two.

OR you could just find some good old bendy roads and tear the **************** out of your car. because you and her will love it.
Lobo1186 is offline   Reply With Quote