View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
Cloudsurfer

REDUCED!!! 02 S GT3 Bumper, IMS Update, New Clutch, RoW M030

Since I have two Boxsters, I've decided to sell one as I'm looking for a 996 Turbo now. Up for sale is my 02 S, below are details and pictures:

Current mileage is just shy of 77,000. Paint is a solid 9/10 and interior is 8/10.

LN Engineering Intermediate Shaft (IMS) Bearing Retrofit. New Sachs clutch and new 997 RMS, installed with factory tool to the new, deeper depth (original was dry, so no worries of sagging bearing carrier).

TurboWerx headers, factory 03/04 S exhaust and RoW (Rest of World) engine software. The TurboWerx headers get rid of the atrocious factory headers, while the RoW software allows for running catless headers without Check Engine Lights. It also allows starting of the car without the clutch depressed and does not run the Secondary Air Pump. The car will pass emissions in any state as it has factory secondary cats in the midpipes. The 03/04 exhaust has a bit more growl, and the tips are much more visually pleasing.

Recent oil service (RedLine), gearbox service (RedLine), coolant flush, brake flush (Super Blue).

RoW (Rest of World) M030 sport suspension. This is the factory European sport suspension, and consists of springs, dampers, and sway bars. Adjustable front toe links and adjustable rear thrust arms. Car has new lower control arms up front. Recent Alignment

New power steering rack and tie rods (inner and outer).

Spark plugs, tubes, and o-rings done around 73,000.

New Hawk HPS pads front and rear. Car will need rotors next time around most likely.

GAHH top with heated glass window.

Factory GT3 MK1 front bumper with tow hook and license plate mounting holes filled. Hood and front fenders were painted and blended when the bumper was done.

Litronic headlights with clear corners and leveling brain.

Clear taillights and clear side markers.

Painted bumperettes.

Non Smokers kit which deletes center console ashtray.

New (within last 1000 miles) Kumho Ecsta ASX performance all season tires on factory 03/04 S 17” wheels.

Factory 996 Turbo supple leather, full power, heated seats.

Porsche Tequipment 996 aluminum shifter and B&M short shift kit.

996 Cluster, coded as a C2 Cab so fuel level and convertible top lights work properly.

Competition audio system- Eclipse AVN5510 DVD based Navigation system with CD and iPod capability. Can be upgraded to Sat radio as well. Audison LRX amplifiers where the components get 250W and the sub gets 400W. JL Audio 8W3 subwoofer in custom formed sealed enclosure. JL Audio C5 series 6 1/2” components.

Hardwired for Valentine One radar.

Optima Red Top Battery.

Asking $21,000 and will entertain all reasonable offers. Car has clear title, so we can do this as fast as you are able.

For more pictures, click on the following link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/firstshotstudios/sets/72157624276395411/

Last edited by Cloudsurfer; 10-25-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Cloudsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote