View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 08:43 AM   #18
PlayersExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown2009
yes, you can spend much more than 3400 on a sound system but what's the point? when you can get a great system for under 1k installed... can you really hear the difference between a 1k system and a 3k system? the only difference I can hear is your wallet deflating. I do spend time in Wal mart but not for electronics, who doesn't like 5qts of Mobil 1 synthetic oil for 21.00? Why am I even responding to this non-sense? I hope the criminal is caught and put in jail for fraud....umm I mean theft.

Is there a difference between a Ford and a Porsche? You get what you pay for.

Oh and its comments like those, specifically that last one that make me want to take you out back.... and "talk" to you.

Obviously you don't appreciate your car as much as I have appreciated mine over the last 4.5 years. I worked 3 years to save up for my car, and that being said it was my first car. To still accuse someone as such is like saying Tiger Woods doesn't love golf. That a wife doesn't love or value her wedding ring. I find your remarks insulting and if this was the 18th or 19th century I would have already challenged you to a duel for insulting me and my honor.

It is people like you that change the morals and values of this country and this nation for the worst. You seem to expect the worst out of everyone. I would go as far as saying you believe all humans are naturally deceptive and bad, not good.

I bite my thumb towards you. If you do not know what that means, go re-educate yourself with some Shakespeare, maybe then you can appreciate the inherent goodness of all humans.

Adam

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote