View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 06:42 PM   #7
PlayersExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown2009
you went to the insurance agent and brough him all the receipts from the purchase, in your previous post you said you had a sponsorship from the stereo shop, how do you have receipts if you didn't pay anything? shouldn't the shop carry insurance for you? Do yourself a favor... keep your mouth closed from here on out and get a good lawyer.

As a simple reply first off, here is what I said lbrown2009..... here is the link http://986forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24830 It is my ad for my original car equipment I was going to put in.

"Hey Guys, I just had a $3500 system installed in my car and I have a whole bunch of stuff for sale. Originally, I was going to go with an all Alpine system but chose otherwise when the shop offered me a sponsorship to use all their product. "

After reading that, where do you infer I do not have any receipts or that I didn't pay anything for it. In regards, I paid a total of just over $3400 for everything at a slightly discounted price.

The sponsorship itself was offered to me in the form of me promoting their shop and product. They gave me a small percentage off on the speakers, hu, part, and labor. They were going to pay me to take the car to local car shows and sound competitions, to show off the sound system to draw more business for them, to pass out fliers, business cards, etc. and to speak highly of the shop to draw in more business. What they were going to pay me per car show/sound competition is honestly none of your business but lets just say it would have been well worth the extra money I spent over putting in a simple Alpine system. Not only was I going to be paid to show off the system, I was free to enjoy it.

Not all sponsorships work in the same way.

But to be frank, yes, I do have signed receipts for around $3400 and all the other materials to boot from owners manuals, warranties, original packaging, etc.

Adam

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg

Last edited by PlayersExpress; 07-07-2010 at 06:45 PM.
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote