Thread: New Skirts
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 06:32 AM   #15
23109VC

how much were the rockers?

did you just have them painted and install yourself or did you take it to a body shop and have them do it all?

rockers are on my "list" of things I want to do.... yours look good. It's almost impossible for me to tell the color is off... maybe in person you can see it more...but it m ay be one of those things that if you don't tell anyone they would n ever notice...

i have an OEM spoiler on my Acura RL daily driver. it came prepainted to match from the factory. to ME it looks like a perfect 100% paint match. someone else looked at it and told me they would tell it was off, but that guy was a body shop employee who has a fine tuned eye for colors... so bottom line - odds are no one will notice unless you tell them...

it looks great. rockers make the car look lower an dmore sporty/aggressive..

are they OEM or aftermarket generic units? poly or fiberglass or that poly/fiber blend stuff... durablend?

thanks.
2006 RL - My daily driver
2000 Boxster - Ocean Blue Base 5spd on Black Full leather. 18" wheels and M030.

Boxster mods I've added: Rear speaker kit, Painted Calipers, Painted Bumperettes, Painted Center Console, 987 Shifter Assembly, 3 Spoke Steering Wheel, Clear side markers, 03+ rear lights, de-snorkeled.
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote