View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 11:20 AM   #8
Bobiam

I experienced exactly what you are talking about. Mine was from http://www.cqlight.ca/. They tried to tell me that I didn't get the "resister" that I supposed to get when they shipped it. They sent me substitute wiring with some resister or something in it. I installed it as instructed and there was NO improvement.

I research the thing for many months and finally gave up when it started doing some wacky thing with my spoiler (thumping it rapidly!!!). There are threads in this forum or Renntech that describe my problems.
THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN TO EVERYONE....I DON'T KNOW WHY.

Sorry to say, but I finally gave up and sent the whole thing back to the mfg/distributor, and went back to halogens. This is unsolvable as far as I have learned. NO PROBLEMS EVER SINCE.

My indicator lights would come on when I turned on the headlights while the car was running. I would have to pull over and restart the car to correct it.

I wish I could help you, but I think you are going to loose this battle. I'll be VERY interested if you solve the problem...

Bob

Last edited by Bobiam; 06-19-2010 at 11:34 AM.
Bobiam is offline   Reply With Quote