View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 10:59 AM   #28
PlayersExpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick3000
I can't tell from your post, but are you going to try and find the person who did it?
Yes, I am trying to find out who did it. I've been asking around to see if anyone has heard anything. None of the neighbors saw or heard anything, it happened between 12am-2am, more likely between 1:30am-2am when it stopped raining.

I highly doubt that I will ever find out who did it, but maybe sooner or later someone will tell me just to get under my skin but there would be no proof they did it.

The police weren't able to lift any fingerprints off the car, and really the only trace would be if my Ipod, watch, or radio ever turned up because I submitted the serial numbers to the police.

It still boggles my mind who would do something like that to me, yes I know I am young, but I have intentionally avoiding drama and problems for the last couple years. My only guess would be one of a half dozen guys who I beat up in high school when they started a fight (I hold a black belt in Combat Karate). It is summer and everyone away at college has been back home for the last couple weeks. Other than that, I'm still clueless.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote