View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 08:20 AM   #4
pficarra1@rochester.

1124 1126 codes cleared so far and only P0150 is showing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pficarra1@rochester.
There is a little suction at the oil cap but nothing to make it difficult to remove like I have read on this forum for an AOS test. I have no trouble filling the car up or smell of gas at all. As far as before the tank R and R I don't know cause I never drove the car before I fixed it. I took it to a local respected Porsche shop and they replaced the MAF and reset the CEL. It made sense that it was fixed but CEL came back at around 50 miles then I put the car away for the winter. I think The AOS is OK for the above mentioned reasons but I may change it before I take it back for a smoke test or whatever just cause I think that is the first thing they will want to do. I wonder if anyone had an AOS,with 1124 1126 codes, leak and it was fixed by replacing it though it didn't smoke or run bad.
1124 1126 codes cleared so far and only P0150 is showing after about 75 miles. The CEL is not on yet. This is new as I have had 1124 1126 codes only for a year and have done nothing other than poke and prod every vacuum line I could find. I have changed the 02 sensor on the left side, now the right side needs replacing? I did order an AOS but do not have it yet and if the 1124 1126 codes do not come back I won't install it now. Normally after clearing the codes the 1124 1126 codes come back after 30 miles or so and set off the CEL. Any advice would be appreciated.
pficarra1@rochester. is offline   Reply With Quote