View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 01:32 PM   #1
PlayersExpress

Radio Items For Sale

Hey Guys, I just had a $3500 system installed in my car and I have a whole bunch of stuff for sale. Originally, I was going to go with an all Alpine system but chose otherwise when the shop offered me a sponsorship to use all their product.

-CDR-210 CD player in good working condition with original manuals and code.

-(BEING RECYCLED) 1: 5.25", 1: 4", and 1 tweeter, the original Bose Premium speakers that were in the car. (Only one of each, not the pair because all the driver side speakers blew out.. and those broken ones are available too )

-Alpine PDX 4x100 apm (4 channels, 100watts/ch.) does include the 4 "rare" quick connects . Amp was floor model from Best Buy but I have personally never had it tested or installed but was bought in assumed working order.

-Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Door speakers, again a Best Buy floor model, in original box with all the hardware.

-Alpine SPS-400 4" Dash speakers, Brand New in Box.

-Alpine SPS-1005 Tweeters, Brand New in Box.

Feel free to make reasonable offers or ask questions. All items would be shipped from 60487/60477 via USPS.

Thanks,

Adam

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile..._4015248_n.jpg

Last edited by PlayersExpress; 05-18-2010 at 09:05 AM.
PlayersExpress is offline   Reply With Quote