View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:09 AM   #13
97 Boxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkdefino
Interesting. Did you confirm that they would honer the warranty if you installed it yourself? Did they provide you instructions?

When I called Gahh they told me that they would not warranty the top if I installed it myself. However Auto Tops Direct said they would and even provided installation instructions.

Gahh definitely has a satisfied customer base here on the board while nobody seems to have any info on Auto Tops Direct. A Google search pulls up good reviews on ATD if you look hard enough...

Having a hard time pulling the trigger. Wishing I wasn't the guinea pig.

I will check all my information on the purchase. I am out for a week so it will be a few days before I can get back with you. I am sure the top I purchased was the GAHH though. Hope I am not misleading you. I went through the same info as you and so I know how frustrating it is. Stay tuned for updated information.
97 Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote