View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 05:50 AM   #2
23109VC

Do not buy it without a prepurchase inspection. That $300 is the best money you will spend. I wouldn't believe much of what the seller says, he wants you to buy it.

Do not rush into buying it. It's natural to get excited about a fun car like the boxster and want to get it, just be smart too. A lot of stuff could be wrong with it that u can't see and he isn't telling you. If the engine has issues that's huge money.

Think of getting the prepurchase inspection bfefore you buy as like remembering to put on a condom before you sleep with some girl you just met. You might be tempted to skip it, but you might have to livve with the consequences if you do.

I'd slow down get the inspection and remember, there is always another Porsche for sale. Sometimes by waiting you will learn more and ultimately will find a better one.

Good luck!
2006 RL - My daily driver
2000 Boxster - Ocean Blue Base 5spd on Black Full leather. 18" wheels and M030.

Boxster mods I've added: Rear speaker kit, Painted Calipers, Painted Bumperettes, Painted Center Console, 987 Shifter Assembly, 3 Spoke Steering Wheel, Clear side markers, 03+ rear lights, de-snorkeled.
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote