View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 09:23 PM   #7
Stunin_Stud

I got the Plenum from RSS in southern california. You need a cayman 3.4L Throttle body to make it work. It comes with silicone hoses and clamps. The TB was about $230 and the Plenum about 800.

I still dont know what is wrong. I seem to be the only one experiencing these problems.I had someone install this who has installed this before with no problem. I checked and there is no air leaks. Im showing MAF code and Misfire in cylinder 4 and 6. after disconnecting the battery it gets better for about 40 min or 10 miles then engine starts spuddering and CEL comes on. I just hope my cats dont get damaged.
When you rev it and let go the car makes a weird whining noise kinda like a weed wacker when the rev is falling.
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote