View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #8
mptoledo

Yep, the $20k plus question that has ghosted these boards for years. " HOW DO i MAKE MY BOXSTER FASTER".

With out doing major damage to your engine, There really is no miracle cure, except a 3.6-3.8 engine swap for $20k+. Any other gains you get will not be cost effective. I have searched high and low, read many articles and threads on the subject. There are many claims out there, but none have been substantiated with real proof. You can desnorkle your porsche and it will sound faster(cost=free). This car wasn't made as dragster, but it will eat 99% of all cars up on the twisties(curves). So anybody wants to race you, well make sure there are plenty of curves and you will crush them. Mustangs, Vettes, camaros.... will struggle to read you liscense plates around the twisties.

My friend has a 1985 supra twin turbo, which is by all means is one mean mutha!! He keeps wanting to race me, but I always reply, "that's not why I got the car". So as his only sees the road a couple times a year, I enjoy mine about any day its not raining!!

There is a reason Damn near all Boxster drivers are smiling when you pass them on the road!! The boxster is the ultimate all around driving experience!! So Just enjoy the ride!!

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg

Last edited by mptoledo; 04-16-2010 at 08:13 AM.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote