View Single Post
Old 04-08-2010, 05:36 PM   #3
machone

I used New England Trim, Shrewsbury, MA, and I'd recommend them

I had the top replaced with a GAHH top on my '99 about a year and half ago by New England Trim in Shrewsbury, MA (just west of Worcester, MA).
www.newenglandtrim.com‎

They were highly recommended to me by a local custom car club, and although I've only had the one job done there, I thought the service and quality was top-notch. They had done a number of GAHH tops before mine, and the top looks great and operates perfectly.

Don't mean this to sound like a sales pitch - just know how stressful it is to have someone work on your Boxster, and thought I'd recommend someone not too far away.

Feel free to PM with questions. I do have to say that if I'd realized that I could retrofit an '03 (please double-check the discussion threads on it before you quote me) with four bows, I would have. I love the look of the GAHH top, but I would've liked the better service access as well, as I do all my own maintenance.

-Michael

Quote:
Originally Posted by og57
Has anyone in the western mass area (albany NY, Springfield MA, Hartford CT) ever had there top replaced or could recommend a shop that you have seen there work? I have called a couple local shops and dealers and it seems not to be a popular job. Guess everybody wants to change oil and tires. The back window on my 2002 boxster split and insurance said they would cover it so it's not like I am looking for the cheapests, just want it done right. It doesn't have to be stock, I would actually prefer a glass back window so I guess GAHH would probably fit the bill. Any input would be helpfull.

Todd
machone is offline   Reply With Quote