View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
Stunin_Stud

I got my car when I was 20 yrs old and a junior in college. I babied it alot so didnt drive it too much. It is not as practical as a bimmer, so you will always be worried where you park it and if its going to scrape and worry about little things. I didnt have any problems and did most the maintenance and mods myself. So far I have had no problems. Im currently in Medical school thousands of miles away from my car and cant wait to go home and drive it.

The BMW crowd is fun bunch of people although very cocky. I go on BMW drives all the time so if you get a 330 you will have a nice clan to join. The Porsche crowd is a bit older and not as fun ( no offense to anyone here).

I like both cars but I didnt want to be a typical person and get a bimmer so I got a boxster S and it took me a year to find the right one.

listen to the previous posts. The deciding factor is what type of person you are, where you live, what conditions you drive in and such. BMW 330i is just a car, but a nice car. Porsche Boxster is something more unique( dont listen to ignorant people who bring it down either). S2000 is not bad either but I wouldnt buy it over a boxster.

Good Luck
Gemballa front bumper/Aerokit I Sideskirts/H&R suspension/997 short shift/Schnell front&rear strut brace/Aluminum pedals and floor board//Traffic pro/Console Delete//LED exterior lighting//Exclusive Options Full Leather/19inch Ruf Wheels/European rear bumper with 550 mesh/Zientec spoiler/IPD Plenum//Cold Air Intake/Hardtop/Speedster Humps
Stunin_Stud is offline   Reply With Quote