View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #14
qikqbn

Garage
Thanks guys! One thing about the Porsche community is that we all know how special are cars really are and just enjoy sharing our experiences.

I have to admit I had the car and engine detailed a few days before the photo shoot. The detailer I used does a lot of specialty cars and I was amazed how nice the wax job turned out. Hard to believe its original paint and 12 years old. I do park it in the garage most of the time and have a clear 3M bumper bra on it.
The front bumper and side skirts are the Porsche Tequipment Aero Kit I from MY 2000. ( the Aero kit II that came out MY 2002 was the GT3 look alike.)

After having the car detailed I was so bummed when we parked it in the dirt for photos! I was wiping the dirt off the tires before every shot, but could not get all of it still, the photos and article from Zachary Mayne are something I will always have now and I am really happy the way they turned out.

I Also have the GAHH Glass convertible top on it. One of my favorite additions to bring the car up to date. A great product.

If you would like to see a list of all my additions you can see them on my Boxster story website link below.

www.qikqbnboxster.mysite.com

Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Last edited by qikqbn; 07-10-2017 at 03:07 PM.
qikqbn is offline   Reply With Quote