View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
John H

2002 Boxster S Lapis Blue/Tan $14000

My 2002 Boxster S is for sale. Asking $14,000.00. It is Lapis Blue with a blue replacement top with glass rear window with defroster. Tan interior. It has a CD changer that I unhooked and wired in an Ipod cable from Becker. Heated seats. Litronics. 6 speed manual.

I replaced the top last summer. Other updates include a recent water pump, belt, coolant tank and ignition/steering lock replacement. So most of the known problems have already been repaired. I just ordered a new clutch and will be installing it this weekend. The car has 107,000 highway miles and has been my daily driver for the last two years, weather permitting. It has the 17 inch wheels with decent Yokohama's.

My wife did 2 DE's (I have a 993 PCA race car) so it has Pagid's on the front. I will replace them with stock pads if the new owner so desires. Occasionally, they screech but I just never changed them back out. I also have an aftermarket muffler on it but I will include the stock muffler if you want it.

Body is straight and paint is really good given the age/miles. I have a ding on the rear bumper cover that I will either get fixed or negotiate on. I backed my truck with the trailer ball into the car in the driveway.

I'll post pics when I get a chance to take some on something besides my Iphone. If you are interested and want pics, post or pm me your email address.

Last edited by John H; 03-09-2010 at 01:15 PM.
John H is offline   Reply With Quote