View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 04:13 AM   #19
blue2000s
Porscheectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekam
Well people are getting dumber these days, they have to look at the TPMS to check tire pressure as supposed to the original method. They also need a computer to tell them when they need oil change.

I work in IT and even I hate all these computer crap overtaking cars!

Sorry my friend has a Superformance Cobra, no computers, no stability control, no airbags. You can put your arms over the door (you cannot do this anymore on modern cars because of increased safety). You need to learn how to drive it because there's no computer to safe your life.

For the same reason I kind of want a 356 Speedster, but my friends told me I already got a great car and should stop dreaming.
I've had the pleasure of driving a 356. It's a fantastic car if you're into the unfiltered driving experience. Driving a Boxster is like trying to read braile with gloves on compared to the 356 and the old 911s that I love. I still own the 30 year old Rx-7 that I learned to drive in because I haven't found a car that's more fun to drive.

I'm like lil and you, I have no interest in refinement, options or luxuries in my sports cars.
blue2000s is offline   Reply With Quote