View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 12:15 PM   #55
Yoadrian

Just purchased my 99 Boxster three weeks ago. Rolled over 120,000 miles today on the way to work.

The car runs great. I am getting ready to replace two tie rods in a couple of weeks.

Only complaints so far are a leak behind/under the passenger seat and the keyless remote doesn't work.

I think the leak is due to clogged rear drain holes- still trying to figure out how to clear these. It's been too cold the last couple of weeks to open the top, so I am hoping to clear these out this weekend providing I am able to locate them. I am really nervous about trying to get the top into service mode like it says to do in the owner's manual. I'm worried that I will not be able to get it back together and this is my only form of transportation. lol

Not sure what is up with the keyless remote. I replaced the battery, so it lights up now when I press the buttons, but the doors will not lock/unlock and the trunk won't open using it either...

Stopped by the local Porsche dealership today and they wanted me to pay $65 for them to "diagnose" the problem with the remote.

I need more Cowbell!
Yoadrian is offline   Reply With Quote