View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:02 PM   #2
Perfectlap

A neighbohr of mine has the M3 Cab in white with red leather. It has the ultra sporty seats with high bolsters, excellent trim and those great looking shadow wheels. That's hard to beat for the prices you're looking at.
As for driving, the M3 is almost a completely different car to the M3 coupe as far as my personal test runs. The M3 Cab really does feel like somone just sawed the roof off. The tightness in cornering completely gone... That being said I think its the only non-Boxster PRACTICAL (no Lotus suggestions please) soft top car I would consider. The 911 Cab looks like a bathtub with a big butt. The Z4 is okay looking I guess but it just reminds me that I would rather be in a Porsche Boxster.

The only problem I have with Bimmers is that they change the styling so dramatically that the cars tend to look out dated. The exact opposite of Porsche which always seem to look 'collectible'. Even the 944 and 928's still get looks.
But if you're only keeping the car as long as you stay in the land of funny bathrooms and free health insurance then its not really an issue.
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote