View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #7
23109VC

my muffler is a stock "S" muffler with just the pedro mod done to it.

although - the way my muffler was done - the bypass pipes come OFF of the secondary pipes...so you can't upgrade to bypass pipes.. I got the muffler used off anothe rmember here...

you'd have to see my muffler..but essentially, the location where the bypass pipes join with the muffler inlets - right near there - is where the pedro tubes are welded...so my muffler is "married' to that set of secondaries... I could install some kind of secondary bypass pipes, but it would require all sorts of cutting and welding.

i believe the guy who sold me mymuffler ultimately removed/sold it for tha treason..he wanted bypass pipes so he upgraded to an NHP system..

i can't complain, i got hit muffler dirt cheap, it looks cool, and sounds okay. i just want something a bit louder...i may end up having to upgrade to something else..maybe NHP too? if I do that, i'll sell this one to someone else here who can give it a try.
2006 RL - My daily driver
2000 Boxster - Ocean Blue Base 5spd on Black Full leather. 18" wheels and M030.

Boxster mods I've added: Rear speaker kit, Painted Calipers, Painted Bumperettes, Painted Center Console, 987 Shifter Assembly, 3 Spoke Steering Wheel, Clear side markers, 03+ rear lights, de-snorkeled.
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote