View Single Post
Old 06-12-2005, 03:34 PM   #20
Adam

Lux, I'm not try to be disagreeable/negative or anything, just sharing my impressions. If the clay works good for you and others then that's great. I just didn't perceive a difference with using the clay. I'm not going to say it makes a nice improvement if I can't see/feel an improvement. I not going to go along with you and some others if I feel like the product didn't perform as claimed. I am as careful as anyone to follow the instructions provided by the manufacture because I don't want to mess up my car or give a false impression of a product. I do push products that I feel have delivered on their claims such the Zaino, BMC filter, and my flannel car cover. I like those products and recammend them as do other people. I will try to continue to report on products that I try out and give as accurate an assessment as possible which may or may not coincide with others' opinions. I am open to suggestion and help as I have always been. I have decided to give the clay another shot after I strip the wax/polish off as you have suggested. I certainly hope you don't have a problem with me because I came to different conclusions on products such as the clay or B&M. Forums like this one were designed for people to share opinions and suggestions; differing opinions are a certainly going to happen and there is nothing wrong with that.
Adam is offline   Reply With Quote