View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #34
ART07154

Quote:
Originally Posted by brp987
I totally agree with CJ (good to see you back, btw). Some people like shopping and haggling. I hate that stuff. A guy at work brags about the great deals he gets on things. He does pay low prices, but takes forever to get that deal. If you factor in the wasted time, as far as I'm concerned, it wasn't a great deal. Also, most of us here have probably seen multiple $100k's of net worth evaporate in the recession. Are you gonna sweat a possible couple $k more this way or that? On a $10k car? Buy a freekin' camry. I bought my '01S off ebay. I met the seller. Drove it. Looked it over/under. Negotiated. He paid reg and smog. Done in one weekend. No regrets.
I agree with you I am at the end of my searching I have until Monday to pay for the 97 but I will go back to look at the 99 tomorrow.It's between these 2 cars I dont want to spend more than $12k for a fun vehicle and I don't want to spend 4 monthes looking for one.I am ready to join you guys as the owner soon.Btw speaking of Camry my daily driver is Lexus ES330(Suited up Camry
ART07154 is offline   Reply With Quote