View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 03:02 PM   #8
Richard EVO

I am really impressed with the response here. You Boxster guys are serious track hounds. I made the exact same 1st post on this thread on forums for: (1) Corvette; (2) Elise; (3) EVO (2 different boards); (4) WRX STi; and (5) Audi. I did not get one single reply on any of the other boards, but I got 5 replies here already. I have run Big Willow several times. It is a really fun high speed track, but it has some twisties as well.

I have been with this group once before, and they are COURTEOUS, and pretty laid back. Most of the cars are Porsches, Corvettes, some older American muscle cars, and the odd Viper, EVO (me), 350Z or STi. There were no Miatas or Mini Coopers the day I went, because Big Willow is for high-hp cars. They have passing rules, and, if I recall correctly, point-bys are mandatory in the beginner and intermediate groups.

I have seen some magazine articles that say the Boxster is the best handling street car available for the track. Hope you all show up.

2004 EVO RS -- Muellerized/RRE engine & suspension
2004 Audi S4 (B6) sedan -- bone stock

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."
Ernest Hemingway
Richard EVO is offline   Reply With Quote