View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 09:53 AM   #1
Richard EVO

Date Change: Willow Springs Big Track June XX, 2005

UPDATE: THE DATE IS BEING CHANGED TO EITHER JUNE 27 OR JUNE 28. I WILL POST AGAIN WHEN I KNOW FOR SURE.

A group called ACRA (American Car Racing Assn.) is running HPDE at Willow Springs Int'l Raceway (the big track, NOT Streets of Willow) in Rosamond, Calif. on Wednesday, June 15. The price is $145, or $150 if you pay by PayPal. It looks like sign-ups are slow, so you will probably be able to get lots of track time without a lot of traffic (although I can't promise that).

To register, go to www.americancarracing.com

Here is more info from ACRA:

"Hey Racers,

Our next event will be on June 15, 2005 at Willow Springs on the Big Track. The track day will be held in the same fashion as all of our other events. There will be 3 run groups (beginning, intermediate and advanced). Each run group will be given 5 Thirty minute sessions (that's 2.5 hours of track time!!). There will be on track and classroom instruction. An all you can eat BBQ Lunch and a custom shirt is included. The price is $145 per driver. It is free to watch and ride along and extra lunches for spectators are $10, so bring out your friends and family."

2004 EVO RS -- Muellerized/RRE engine & suspension
2004 Audi S4 (B6) sedan -- bone stock

"There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games."
Ernest Hemingway

Last edited by Richard EVO; 06-03-2005 at 09:42 AM. Reason: DATE CHANGE
Richard EVO is offline   Reply With Quote