View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:05 PM   #1
zakiu

2002 Lapis Blue / Blue Porsche Boxster S w/ 53k in Atlanta GA

Was successful selling my Porsche last year, so a friend has asked me to sell his. Here is the description:

"2002 Porsche Boxster S for sale. 53,xxx Miles, 6 Speed Manual. Unexpected sale. My visa expired early and I am having to move back to Taiwan and cannot take the car with me. I would love to keep it but to take it back is too expensive (it would run another $15k in taxes to take it back). Purchased it in January 2007 with about 39k miles on it. I am the second owner. Purchased from the original owner in Southern California. It needs nothing! Brand new Goodyear F1 GSD3 tires on fronts and rears within the last few thousand miles. New clutch and rear axles in June 2007. New brakes and rotors in July 2008. New oil separator within the last thousand miles. I've only put 14k miles on it in the last 2.5 years. It's a very rare color combination. The car does not have any modifications. Please email me with questions. Serious inquiries only, please. Motivated seller. If you want a Boxster S, you would be silly to pass this one up. It is not somebody's car that they want to get rid of. I want to keep it and have maintained it accordingly, but I cannot. Needs nothing and everything works beautifully. Private party excellent condition is $18,825. Considering the condition and recent maintenance, this car should be priced higher than that.

Also, someone asked me about the maintenance records, so I called Beverly Hills Porsche and got the records from the first owner. The Rear Main Seal was done at 17,662 miles in January 2004."

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/1427184967.html

zakiu is offline   Reply With Quote