View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #6
Bladecutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgeebeekei10
Hi Guys nice website and hopefully will be in here until I get my Porsche and the wonderfull years and miles thereafter, was looking at ways to get in my dream ride well my best bet is to get a 2010 boxter/cayman manual of course in 2013 have 3 good years to save up for a good downpayment on a used one preferably a certified due to the expense of upkeep and owning the name brand Porsche. always wanted one and will always want one till I get one. Will need all the support from all you guys it will be along and tedious road ahead but I will get my goal
I know you're excited, but why are you torturing yourself with something that won't happen for three years?

Are you really going to spend the next 3 years thinking to yourself as you drive your Chevy Impala down the highway, "In just 1000 more days, I will be driving a Boxster instead of this Impala!"

I have a bit of a hint:

A used Boxster from '97 through '08 is just as exciting to drive as a 2010 will be.
Its not like the laws of physics have changed much in the past 12 years.

Winter's coming.
You will be able to find a used one that someone needs to unload for dirt cheap.
Pick it up, save up the cash you would have spent on financing and payments, and then build up your new car fund that way.

That way, you can have your Boxster, and get a new one too.

BC.

'98 Silver Boxster, '08 Ducati 848, '89 Honda Hawk GT, '89 Honda Pacific Coast
Bladecutter is offline   Reply With Quote