View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 03:17 AM   #3
coreseller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd_boxster
I just received my Pedro's racing mount today. Not only is the workmanship very nice, and not only is the aluminum carrier (which is presumably someone else's used core) in fantastic shape and clean as a whistle, but Pedro shipped it to me with no guarantee of payment other than my word and his good faith.

As a business owner, I've heard every excuse in the book and been left holding the bag by the occasional swindler... and even a bankruptcy court or two. It's nice to see that someone out there still (a) believes in people enough to assume he'll get paid, and (b) puts enough pride in his work that he's willing to let the customer see the product before getting paid.

With all of the completely justified rumbling coming from the bum-used-motor-from-eBay thread, I thought you might all like a reminder of how it's supposed to work.

Thanks, Pedro, for making a good product, selling it at a fair price, and having faith that your fellow man will do the right thing. I genuinely hope someone doesn't f*%k that up by taking advantage of your trusting nature. Should that ever happen, and the buyer is in the San Diego area, let me know and I'll go do some bill collecting for you.

Yours,

A Happy Customer

Your experience mirrored mine exactly.....it was very refreshing to deal with a straight up good guy. Kudos to you for giving Pedro the compliment he earned.
coreseller is offline   Reply With Quote