View Single Post
Old 09-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #13
ridetheworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by huewish
Actually, it would be worthy of a lawsuit by the way the road was designed. Typically, the grade of the road elevates opposite of a the direction of a curve (Think race oval). On this one, it is the exact opposite. Also, there was something that cause the back end of my car (other than speed) to slide out so quickly. I have taken that road numerous times faster than I did yesterday. Knowing the balance and weight distribution of Porsche, it is exceedingly rare that a back end comes out the way mine did. Also, if I did something wrong, and was completely at fault, I would have been cited by the officer who arrived. Instead, he called me a tow truck, and gave me a lift to somewhere air conditioned so I could wait for my ride.

I don't know if you are familiar with Dallas roads, but even the slightest rain turns them into something similar to ice. I presume their was something on the road. Some sort of fluid. I know my cars. I know their limitations. I have been driving for 24 years and have never had an accident that was my fault. Yesterday was the exception. So, yes. You are being an ass. You are making a lot of ASSumption for not being there. I came here to thank people, and warn them of something unforeseen. That fluke. If I have somehow made your insurance rates unaffordable, I apologize. Get a second job, or buy a Camry, but don't ASSume you know everything.
Sorry to offend you...I just got back from looking for a second job.
ridetheworld is offline   Reply With Quote