View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #1
vincesf

2008 Boxster S Red / Tan Loaded 3,300 miles Like NEW!!!

2008 Porsche Boxster S - This is a very special Boxster S, as it was ordered with virtually every factory performance option that raises the performance / enjoyment to a very high level. Not to be confused with a stripped Boxster / Boxster S. Beautiful Guards Red Exterior, Tan Interior, with a Black Soft Top and only 3,300 miles. 6-speed manual factory sport shifter with all factory installed performance options including, Porsche Sport Exhaust System, which can be switched on and off by a flip of a button, so that you can enjoy either a throaty symphony from the Boxster 6 cylinder engine or quiet mode, Sport Chrono for extra heightened performance, Porsche Active Suspension Management, also known as PASM , as found standard on Porsche’s flagship and track oriented cars costing 2 and 3 times the price of this car, 18” Boxster S Wheels with Michelin PS2 Tires for optimal performance and riding characteristics, Power and Heated Seats, Automatic Climate Control, Bose Surround Sound System, Sport Steering Wheel, Xenon Headlights and much more.

Factory Option Prices for this car are as follows:

Factory Sport Exhaust System: $2,100
Sport Shifter (for precise short shifts): $ 765
PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Managmt): $1,990
Sport Chrono for enhanced Performance: $ 960
Power Seat Package: $1,550
Heated Seats: $ 500
Bi-Xenon Headlamp Package: $1,090
Bose High End Sound Pacage: $ 950
Self-Dim Mirrors & Rain Sensor: $ 690
3-spoke Sport Steering Wheel: $ 250
Porsche Windstop Deflector: $ 375
Automatic Climate Control: $ 550
Rear Center Console In Aluminum look: $ 730
Chrome Exhaust Pipe: $ 340
Porsche Crest in Headrests $ 270
Metal Door Sill Model Insignia $ 415

2.4 years / 46,700 miles remaining on the factory warranty. The car has 3,300 miles and is ALL ORIGINAL AND IN PERFECT CONDITION AS NEW. The car has never been in an accident and there has been no repaints. I am the original owner of the car and it has always been garaged / always covered, and has never been driven in the rain. Engine Oil was changed at the Porsche dealership at 1,630 miles and again at 2,037 miles, so the car is ready for you to enjoy. Lastly, the registration is paid up until January 2010. The original sticker price for this '08 Boxster S was over $70,000, but here is your opportunity to own a performance loaded Boxster S for $43,000 in Like NEW CONDITION. I am selling the car as I intended this to be my daily driver, but my carpool schedule changed wherein I need to take 3 passengers each morning. You will not find a better equipped Boxster S in like new condition, at this price.