View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
bigborian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkwatt
What in the world?

Dude I go grocery shopping at Costco in my Boxster or Carrera weekly. It's never been an issue and I never have to use the rear trunk or passenger seat.

I've fit my Fender Esquire GT in my Boxster as well,how in the world does your axe not fit in your Boxster? Is it like a dual neck freak design or something?

I have a crafter (same company as breedlove) acoustic guitar in a freedom hard case. We tried to put it in front trunk one time and it wouldn't fit. I had to carry it on my lap in the passanger seat. The trunk space is big enough for your small grocery shopping but if you need to shop in bulk. Like shop for enough food for the whole month or so i could see the trunk running out of space quick. Especially since the rear is already full of my wifes shoes and bags that she keeps in the car for work, along with like blankets and pillows for our yorkie (dunno why she likes having the dog ride passanger with her)

Like i said i love the boxster it's a great car but when i need the trunk space or when i need to take more than me and 1 passenger to go somewhere i take the civic.

Oh and btw i know porsches are not slow at all, My wife can pull on my civic when i'm not spraying. She can also lose me really fast around corners i can't keep up at all. Porsche was made to turn hehe :-p never been in a car that feels like that around corners.

Last edited by bigborian; 08-28-2009 at 05:06 PM.
bigborian is offline   Reply With Quote