View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 09:23 PM   #19
silver2syllable

Send a message via ICQ to silver2syllable
Arrow I am surprise to have caught this forum....

I am new to this 986 forum. After reading other post speaking about Ebay, I can't disagree with many complainment you have gotten here and will get if you never order there.

I have got information from another Porsche owner whom referred me to Sunset Porsche. I was very happy with overall in this dealer. I am sure you will too....

During the start of the summer, I had to get alarm box and new key fob for my Porsche. I took it down to local dealership. I was told it would cost me $500 for alarm box and $200 key fob plus $135 to programmed the both items. Total $835 plus tax. I was not too happy with this. I went to Sunset Porsche bought alarm box $250 and key fob $96. I took it back to same dealership and had it program there for $135. Total $481 Keep in mind, Sunset Porsche only sell OEM product. I am very much happy of the service and product I have gotten from Sunset Porsche. Not to mention Ebay, I won't be getting the OEM product in good condition and a lot of more problem with Sellers.

If you all ever decided to get any parts for your Porsche, give Sunset Porsche a call. You will be glad you did. I have no trouble with any of my recent purchases.
silver2syllable is offline   Reply With Quote