View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 11:51 AM   #18
mptoledo

+1 on rear glass window.

I bought mine sight unseen and had many added bonuses. The guy was a horrible marketer. didn't mention 18" rims, rear deflector, heated seats, 2years left on carmax warranty and few other things. He even mentioned he had just lost his job.( I will see if his brother has a porsche ) On ebay you are covered if the car isn't as advertised. I only put $500 down and used a credit card through paypal. I had triple protection, ebay,paypal and my credit card company. Worse case scenerio I was out $500 (which would suck!!).

People are still losing their jobs, houses, and have to get rid of their toys. Plus as mentioned above, winter is coming(in my area). There are steals out there. Just give it time. If peace of mind is worth 3 or 4 grand then that is your price point! Not to open a can of worms, but I would be leary of low mileage cars!! These beauties need to be abused a little. I am a firm believer that ims is not due to chance but how you drive your car and what oil is used!! More of how much you drive and how hard(both being better for your car). These aren't luxury touring sedans, they are race/sports cars!! Treat them like they were built for.

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg

Last edited by mptoledo; 08-24-2009 at 11:56 AM.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote