View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
ridetheworld

Should I buy this Boxster

Should I buy this Boxster? He is asking 19k but I am trying to talk him down. I have driven Boxster S's but will have to buy this one sight unseen. He has had the water pump and coolant tank replaced as well as brakes, brake flush and oil. I know some people say to stay away from these low mile cars but it isn't that low. I am planning on getting the IMS, RMS and Oil Sump down by Jake Raby next spring. This will be my first Boxster. I have been reading quite a bit on here the past few weeks.

Details from the ad below.

This 2000 Porsche Boxster 2dr S Convertible features a 3.2L H6 PFI DOHC 24V 6 cyl Gasoline engine with 250 HP. It is equipped with a 6 speed tiptronic transmission that you can drive in full automatic or use shifting buttons on the steering wheel. The vehicle is black with a black top and black leather interior. Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Door Locks, Power Mirrors, Leather Steering Wheel, Power Drivers Seat, Clock, Tachometer, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Keyless Entry, Security System, ABS Brakes, Intermittent Wipers, AM-FM, CD Player, Anti-Theft, Alloy Wheels and Rear Wind Deflector.

This truly is a weekend car as evidenced by having only 19950 miles. This Porsche has always been garaged, has no accidents and has been driven by a non-smoker. Tires only have about 5000 miles on them. Porsche is offered As-Is. Every reasonable effort was made to ensure the accuracy of this data.

Last edited by ridetheworld; 08-21-2009 at 05:57 PM.
ridetheworld is offline   Reply With Quote