View Single Post
Old 08-19-2009, 04:55 AM   #14
TimAustinW

Send a message via Yahoo to TimAustinW
I'm probably going to jinx myself by saying this but....in my life these are the cars I've owned;

82 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
90 Isuzu Stylus
92 Honda Civic
95 Honda Civic
02 VW Beetle
64 Karmann Ghia T34
04 Toyota MR2 Spyder
06 Saturn Vue
02 Porsche Boxster 2.7
06 BMW X3

Out of ALL of those cars my Boxster has been the most reliable car with the least amount of major mechanical repairs. It's my daily driver and I've put more miles on it than any other car. 90% of the cash I've dumped into it has been for mods and upgrades. So I consider myself lucky. I've been good to my Boxster and it's been good to me.

I LOVE this f'n car!!!!!! It's as much fun to drive now (if not more) as it was the first day I bought it. I'm going to keep it as long as it will have me and when the engine dies hopefully after another 100-200K miles I'm swapping it for a 3.6.

Is it possible to do a conversion to a 996 3.6 Turbo? :dance:
02 Seal Grey, NHP Headers w/ Highflow Cats/2ndary Bypass Pipes, smoked side markers/3rd brake light, exterior match interior trim, 986 Lloyds Mats, 986 deck lid emblem, arctic silver intake grills, ipod link, painted calipers, Glass Window Robbins Top with defroster kit, Bose Sound System, Leather lower door panels, Console Lid w embroidered crest; Stainless door sills; Painted Bumperettes; Custom Hood Crest

Last edited by TimAustinW; 08-19-2009 at 05:08 AM.
TimAustinW is offline   Reply With Quote