View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 07:25 AM   #13
Flavor 987S

violametallic-S-, you may have missed this page, and the following Forum rules:

"Brucelee and I hope to ensure that 986forum is an enjoyable place you want to visit time and time again. Our underlying philosophy is that the strength of the Member relationships we build here is what sets us apart from the other Porsche boards. - we are friendlier, more civil, more insightful, more mature, and more secure and thoughtful in our issue positions.

So remember a few rules:
-use appropriate language. Use of profanity =account deletion.
-do not use this forum as a vehicle to attack others
-no flaming allowed whether overt or veiled.
-take everything non-car related offline; sex, religion, race, etc.
-do not post any copyrighted materials not owned by yourself or the forum. (part of your Registration agreement.)
-be mindful of yourself and others.
-don't ask to add an avatar until you reach 100 posts.
-"For Sale" posts are individually reviewed by us for appropriateness. Keep it to car related stuff and you should be fine (no cameras, Harleys, etc.). Be patient - it takes a few hours or overnite sometimes. If you are contemplating offering parts/services for a sideline business or hobby then you should contact us beforehand. Remember we have paying sponsors.
-spam advertisers get their accounts immediately deleted.

This forum is not a democracy and Brucelee and I make the rules. As the owners, we get to determine when the line gets crossed. Violation of the rules means we have the right, in our discretion to remove/delete posts and if necessary ban/remove members without any warning!

So my rant is over...let's grow this site some more.

Rkwei
"

There are 2 key take-aways to understand from the above:

1) It is NOT a democracy
2) Only Richard (Brucelee) is allowed to brake the rules (with his political threads, that should be taken offline by Forum Rules)
3) As for #2, just remember rule #1

Flavor 987S is offline   Reply With Quote