View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 03:06 AM   #25
CRCGuy

Fantastic. Many thanks for all the replies. I really didn't expect so many former MR2-S owners.

As per older threads, I have previously owned an NA miata (95) and just got out of an 08 S2000 lease. I actually preferred the miata. S2000 way too harsh for me, not only engine noise but ride on broken pavement--it's too stiff-- if that's possible (I'm talking cars people, cars!) It just wasn't for me.

So I'm down to probably my last comparision---the Spyder. And you have all made some really valid points. I also posted in the Spyderchat forum about whether that car was for me, and based on their very candid feedback, I think I agree with them and you all that I will likely have fun in the MR2-S but will always be thinking---why didn't I just get the Box?. Just like this forum they have a pretty good group of folks who tell it like it is.

So thanks again. I will still test drive one, but I think you've pulled me over the fence--on the side of which sits a beautiful red or silver late model 986 or early 987
CRCGuy is offline   Reply With Quote