View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 08:27 PM   #1
23109VC

New Daily Driver - Acura RL

the boxster is my weekend toy...and my existing daily driver was getting old, so I replaced it with something newer. I have three kids, and wanted something that my wife and could use as a second family car - so the main family car wouldn't get all the use/miles. We already have a 2007 Acura MDX which we love... so we decided to get another Acura. We looked at many non-Acura products, but ultimately stuck with what we knew/liked.

CPO 2006 RL, with only 29k miles. Added tint and a rear spoiler. It's no boxster in the twisties,, but cruising on the freeway, it is super nice. Very quiet, awesome stereo, super comfy. the SH-AWD works wonders on turns too!

for what these things are selling for - they are a steal. retail they were like $50k, I got mine for $26k, and with the Acura warranty and the "wrap" extended warranty I added, I have four solid years from today of full bumper to bumper factory warranty OR up to 100k. not bad.
2006 RL - My daily driver
2000 Boxster - Ocean Blue Base 5spd on Black Full leather. 18" wheels and M030.

Boxster mods I've added: Rear speaker kit, Painted Calipers, Painted Bumperettes, Painted Center Console, 987 Shifter Assembly, 3 Spoke Steering Wheel, Clear side markers, 03+ rear lights, de-snorkeled.
23109VC is offline   Reply With Quote