View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 01:35 PM   #26
mptoledo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnellman
I ran both of your routes this morning. You're right, a ******************** load of fun. I've been to the castles several times, but never took that road up the hill to the left. And, the Sumitomos stuck like glue.
Thanks again for sharing your routing information!
Before this morning's run I had been on vacation for two weeks and the Box sat in the garage. I noticed no flat spotting when I hit the road.
Maybe it's cause they are new and haven't been broken in yet, or maybe cause I live on a state route and have to get upto 55(at least) out of my drive. they are less noticeable if you are driving in the city at slower speeds.

I love those roads out by the castle's. Its a great scenic route for ohio!! ludlow road south back to urbana is a fun ride home(past ohio caverns). Bellefontaine has some great roads to the east and north as its the highest point in Ohio and they even have a ski slope ( ). Well kind of, i think its a big hill!! I am hitting those next. I can't remember the names of the road but will write them down for you.

Well guys its my B-day(seriously) so I am off to bracken's pub for my free petrone shot. At least I know my escape route if A cop is stupid enough to try and chase me. I doubt he can handle the back road twisties at 90mph

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg

Last edited by mptoledo; 08-05-2009 at 01:38 PM.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote