View Single Post
Old 08-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #18
mptoledo

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodman
It was a great story and experience. Not everyone could have a chance to do this fun thing. I'm wondering what happen if you get the car from eBay and travel down so far away and find out that it is not quite the same as advertised I hope I can get my money back.
Well I guess a round trip ticket is a good thing to do and come home empty-handed.

The car definately looks 100% A ok. If you went through ebay, you can contest and get your money back(read their rules). Since it has a car fax, it appears to be legit. The ebay seller has only been around this year and only has 10 ratings. The price is a little high(for my cheap azz), but the mileage and condition make up for it. If that is everything you want and as you said it would be a lot more up north, then pull the trigger. If it isn't "everything" you wanted, then wait. I know easier said than done, but with winter approaching, time is your friend. I bought mine at the end of june and I don't know if it was the economy, the season or what, but there were a lot of them on ebay pretty cheap.

Just make a list, of why i should buy and why I shouldn't buy. It will amaze you!! And enjoy your porsche

SO, GROW A PAIR NANCY AND DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT!!
http://i826.photobucket.com/albums/z...Main/MyBox.jpg
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote