View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 AM   #28
grantsfo

Jake keep up the good work. As far as PPBB goes thats the place I go to learn more about carbon fiber trim pieces or best type of wax to use on a new 987. You dont belong there. Stick with more technical sites. Us folks who know about issues as well as potential of M96 are behind you. Your reputation with this platform will take time just as it did with T4's. Most of these guys dont know how you go after engine platforms.

Youre used to this stuff from 914 world and you developed the leading edge for the T4 platform. No doubts you will do similar thing for M96.

I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with my race car so I can use some of the parts you are developing! Boxster is sort of odd duck in SCCA racing. I'm trying to figure out best class for my diverse interests across AX, hillclimbing and perhaps road racing.

My little 2.5 Box recently set an SCCA GT3 class record at a hillclimb that has been held for 23 years. I'm still thinking a small displacement high output Boxster has a home somewhere.
grantsfo is offline   Reply With Quote