View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #20
Bladecutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Yi
I've had mild back pain on and off for years. It's never been a big deal, though painful. Usually, I'd strain my back or wake up sore. It would be sore for a few days, then go away. If I did back strengthening exercises, it would never bother me.

I'm wondering if anybody else have found that their Boxster causes back pain. If so, have you found a solution? Yesterday I finally told my wife that I think I might have to sell the car if I cannot find a solution.
I would recommend seeing a chiropractor as soon as you can.
It sounds like their might be something out of position, that when you apply pressure to it just the right way, is pinching a nerve cluster.

If you can, bring your car, and ask him/her to take a look at your seating position, and show them where it hurts as you sit in the car. They can then look at your leg position, and lower back position, and most likely will be able to pin point the most likely locations that would cause your pain, rather quickly.

A trip shouldn't cost you much if you have decent insurance, and some places, like the one I go to, is only $35 for a session. One session a month or two, and I'm usually doing pretty good.

BC.

'98 Silver Boxster, '08 Ducati 848, '89 Honda Hawk GT, '89 Honda Pacific Coast
Bladecutter is offline   Reply With Quote