View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:13 AM   #13
mptoledo

Quote:
Originally Posted by vath2001
Sign up for AAA - get the Gold service, it allows up to 100 miles in towing. The basic only allows 3 miles. Buy or borrow a XM radio. Its worth it for this long of a road trip. I would also recomend a Netbook (TigerDirect for $220) with Steets and Trips installed and the GPS locator. No need for maps. Have a power invertor to recharge the netbook.

Memphis BBQ... go down a street, turn down an alley... go downstairs. Great dry rubbed ribs and cold beer. Don't know the name or which street.... but ask at the hotel and mention my directions and they'll know where I'm talking about.

Update found it: Rendezvous, If you’re riding the Main Street Trolley, get off at the Union Avenue stop and head east (away from the river) down Union. Use the sidewalk on the north side. Cross Second Street, then turn left into our alley just before you get to the Holiday Inn Select. Our door is on the left

Oh, you won't see any Troopers until you hit the Ohio line... but you should know that.

You gotta love/hate those ohio troopers. I swear they clone those boys without a soul. No sense of humor either. I got my camera batteries charged up and ready to go. I just upped my geiko roadside and theft coverage.

Now if I can just find the worlds largest ball of twine I will be set. I hope I can sleep tonight as I gotta get up at 4:30 am to catch a plane out of Dayton.

The worst thing so far is the fact the boxster still has the original cassete player I think i would be better off it had an 8track.
mptoledo is offline   Reply With Quote