View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
BoxsterS21

Smile

If you are looking for performance, the question is a boxster or S2000. If you want to beat them both get a Boxster S. I love mine.

It is a Porsche so repairs can get costly. Do your research before buying. Look for all of the quirks.

I have an '02 Boxster S. I love it. I bought it 6 months ago. It has been great. Thank god I bought the extended warrenty for it. Or I would be in a world of hurt. 5500.00 in repair bills paid for by the Warrenty company. I bought the Warrenty for 4000.00 I would say that it has been a great buy. I still have at least 2 years and 50 thousand miles left on it. The company is Century. Look into it. The internals are all covered. The dealership added it into my loan for the car and I am very glad that I have it.

My buddy has an S2000, It is quick. The S walks all over it, but He definately has the Honda Reliability. I love driving that car up to 9000 RPM. But you have to wait until 6000 RPM to feel any power. The Boxster has it right off the bat. Especially the S. He can keep up with me a bit on the track, but his rear end slides out very easily. He can't push it as fast on the track. If he ever turbos it though, I will eat his exhaust everytime we take off.

Honda S2000 is a great car, but there is nothing like driving that Porsche.

Happy Hunting. :dance:
BoxsterS21 is offline   Reply With Quote