View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 06:05 PM   #1
Boxter

SOLD - 98 Boxster - 19" Wheels - tiptronic - 10k takes it/firm

...listed elsewhere a bit higher but 10k takes it here...

85,000k on a tiptronic
In very good condition inside and out priced low to obtain car with more seating ASAP.(with four kids and no more company car its just not practical enough)
No accidents...but I had the front sprayed to clean up the chips when the rear was resprayed after a garage cabinet fell on the rear deck.

• rear windstop and roll cage covers included
  • wheels I think are 19"x9 front and 19"x10.5" at rear as that is what came with it three years ago.(and don't get me going with the whole extra rotational mass issue as these have been awesome since new with no known issues to date...ha ha)

Recent work includes:
  • top replacement,
  • front struts in 06'(about 11k ago )
  • horn problem fix with new bracket and two new horns replaced(cleaned out the radiators while I was at it)
  • coolant tank replaced
...the only thing I haven't made time for is the ignition switch issue.

...anyway it will be said to see it go but I am headed to what seems like another good enthusiast car. 04 or 05 M3 Vert...wish me luck guys or send along any information you have if any.

I am sure I will still check in here from time to time but you guys have saved me a small fortune with all of the information available here and I hope you keep that up for all the newbies that pass through as this is one awesome forum(the best for Boxsters for sure).

Regards,
John
Boxter (without the "S")
Stock w/19" Wheels, stealth K40 front and rear

Last edited by Boxter; 04-15-2009 at 08:04 PM.
Boxter is offline   Reply With Quote