View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 10:30 AM   #7
Kirk

I've got some humps... I can't say they're the best mod, but I got them cheap, so what the heck. I only put them on when I'm going out for a drive, want the car to look its best, and know I'll have the top down. I think it does add to the look of my car, but then again I've got a full body kit and some more crazy stuff on my car, so it kind of fits.

One thing I found interesting about the humps is that they do stand out to people. I was parked next to a stock Boxster outside of a store and the other owner came out. Did he comment on my side skirts, muffler, rear bumper, wheels? Nope, the thing he commented on that stood out to him the most were the humps.

I think you have to look at the overall goals you have for your car, what you want it to look like in the end, and given this perspective decide for yourself if the humps fit with your plans.

Kirk
1975 911S Targa - undergoing a full restoration and engine rebuild
Also In The Garage - '66 912, '69 912, '72 914 Chalon wide body, '73 914
Kirk is offline   Reply With Quote