View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 10:04 AM   #8
pbanders

Sam, where are you located in Phoenix? Are you having your car towed to Porsche North Scottsdale? They do good work, but they're $$$. If you're looking for cheaper alternatives, here are two I'd suggest:

Stuttgart Southwest (Jack Doverspike) - typical independent Porsche shop, Jack's worked on them all. Much, much less expensive than the dealer. They're slow to get stuff done, but they stand behind their work. They work on air cooled and water cooled Porsches, they did my 914's engine rebuild. 480-968-6764

i******************************** (Serivce Dept) - this is the shop that supports their car sales area. Nice clean shop, mechanics seem decent. I bought my Boxster from them, they've done some service on it under my extended warranty, the prices seemed reasonable and the work was good, shop was fast and responsive. When my RMS went out, and it was unclear if my Porsche warranty was going to cover it, they quoted me a far cheaper price for the work than the dealer did. This is where I'm getting my regular Boxster service done. 480-317-0783