View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 12:26 PM   #14
Quickurt

Save until you can buy at least a Porsche Certified Used car with the 100k warranty. It is worth much, much more than you realize, at this point in time.
I can say,"If I were you......" but there's no way I can be, but here's my two more cents.
Pay cash for a Civic, or similar, that gets you at least 35 mpg commuting. Doesn't really matter how old, if it's a civic or toyota, of some kind, they are cheap and easy to fix. Put what you WOULD be spending on ANY Porsche in the bank and let it draw interest until you have enough to pay CASH for at least a late model Porsche with certification. If, at that time, you are willing to part with that hard earned, saved and fought for money for ANY car, give up, you're a gear head like the rest of us! :dance:
On the flip side of the sense coin is the reallity that it looks like this moron from Chicago is going to be president, and if he keeps his word about Gore and the greenie bull****************, none of us may have many years to enjoy our sports cars. :troll: