View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 01:32 PM   #10
CJ_Boxster

Send a message via MSN to CJ_Boxster
Quote:
Originally Posted by John V
If I can make a couple suggestions...

Get some nice pictures taken with a quality camera. Your pictures look like they were taken with a cell phone camera or in very low light, because they're very grainy. People want to see how beautiful the car is and it doesn't convey from those pictures. I would probably pick a different location with less distraction in the images as well. Maybe a deserted road or a park where there isn't so much background clutter?

Have you listed the car on cars.com, autotrader, craigslist and eBay? Listing it here is great, but most members of this board already own a Porsche and it doesn't seem to generate a lot of traffic from buyers.

Looks like a nice car and a good price. Good luck.
Thanks for the suggestions, I've already listed the Box on Craigslist, 6speed, Autotrader and pcars. The pictures were the best i could do since i dont have alot of time or money to buy a professional camera. the light out when the pictures were taken was good but the camera isnt exactly professional grade.

I figure if a buyer is genuinely interested in the car, they will come look at it to a closer look, but if i need professional grade images just to get a little response then chances are that this isnt the car for the person and i wouldnt want to deal with someone that might ask me to jump through hoops cause i've done that before and usually the result is I never hear from them again.

Carlos J Cazares

FastForward Performance
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...er/newsig1.jpg
CJ_Boxster is offline   Reply With Quote