View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 10:51 PM   #28
ejmc11

Hi folks, short but sweet message as it's late and I have an early flight tomorrow morning for a friend's wedding in Baltimore (anyone have some suggestions for a really good restaurant?) -- the midnight blue Boxster was officially declared a total loss yesterday morning, yesterday afternoon I spoke with my dealer back in Cleveland who sold me my original car, as well as another dealer in Michigan who's got a great deal on a nearly identical RS, and yesterday evening I went in to Porsche North Scottsdale, told them that I was looking for 10% off, my dealer in Cleveland offered me that discount on their RS 60 after pushing it a bit, and they would throw in shipping as well; after the salesman spoke with the sales manager for a few minutes, the deal was done. In and out pretty damn quickly!

The new car sounds AMAZING, I'm loving the PCM (which I thought I really didn't need or want), and even the CD changer is proving handy (at least until I get my iPod hooked up.. is the Dension still the best way to go? Any limitations about using it with a 3g iPhone?) The sport seats fit me like a glove, and I am SO happy to be back in such an awesome car. It might not make the migraines and nausea go away, but it sure does a great job at helping to forget about them, at least for a little while.

Here's a quick pic I shot at lunchtime today; I'm a big photography buff and will be getting lots of good ones once I get back from my friend's wedding and things calm down, I'll definitely be throwing those up on the forum as well.

Thanks again to everyone for all of your input!